If you access and use this Web site www.organictreatmentcompany.co.uk, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms.
- All products and services of OTC and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
- The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
- No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
- Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. OTC does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and OTC will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and OTC is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
- All Credit Cards will be processed in Pound Sterling at the time of payment. OTC is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
- Any appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notification the full cost of the treatment is still payable. This also means if you are not present at the address specified at the time of booking at the time of the booking then the full treatment price is still payable.
- If you have not already paid for the appointment, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- This cancellation fee may be avoided if you cancel your appointment with more than 48 hours notice.
- We do not refund any pre-paid courses, treatments or gift cards. If you need to cancel within the 48 hour notice and you have already paid for your appointment then the cost paid will not be refunded.
Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
NOTES: Service credits are valid for 30 days only!
There is no cash refund.
There is no refund for merely changing your mind!
This is not negotiable.
- Products which are defective or damaged upon arrival may be returned immediately for exchange in their original packaging.
Some products may need to be shipped directly to the manufacturer. This will be stated on the product package or instruction insert. Should you be unsure if this is the case, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this page.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on exchanges or refunds.
- Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement in unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product.
third party web sites, please review the privacy policies posted at those sites. OTC is not responsible for how data or
information is treated/handled by any third party web site that is linked to from our sites.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors.
The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, and keep you informed of any special offers or news from OTC. You may opt out of receiving news if you so wish by unsubscribing on the received email. However, please note that you will still receive emails automatically generated by our booking system to confirm your booking, pay for you booking, receive any receipts and any special offers such as birthday vouchers and anniversary vouchers.
Your personal information may be access anytime by yourself by going to your profile, click here to get to your profile. You will need to enter your user and password or register if you have not done so already.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
(1) permitted or required by law; or,
(2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
(3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
We do not pass your personal details onto any other third parties.