Became a Reflexologist after graduating from the London school of Reflexology and is now practising as a nutritionist and reflexologist in London. She regularly attends lectures in order to learn and update her knowledge and is bound by the strict code of ethics of her professional body BANT (The British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional therapy) where she is a full member. Michela has been working in the natural health industry for over 5 years and is very passionate about all complementary therapies.
Meet our Nutritionist
Michela used to work as a chef in renovated London restaurants and she has always been interested on healthy food and natural remedies. That is why in 2007 she decided to study at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM London) where she graduated as a Nutritional Therapist. Michela is now using food as medicine without omitting taste and fun from cooking. She combines the right foods for each person with traditional naturopathic remedies to create a specific plan unique to each and every one of her clients.
Receive a 30 minutes free Reflexology
Michela strongly believes in “mens sana in corpore sano” (a sound mind in a healthy body) so she practices yoga regularly to maintain a balance between body and mind. If you would like to book Michela for a Nutritional consultation please call us on 020 3 551 3935 Michela recommends a course of 5 consultations to reach a healthy goal.
Book your first Nutritional therapy session and receive 30 minutes free reflexology ONLY £90
What is nutritional therapy?
Practitioners consider each individual to be unique and recommend personalised nutrition and lifestyle program's rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Practitioners will never recommend nutritional therapy as a replacement for medical advice and always refer any client with ‘red flag’ signs or symptoms to their medical professional. They will also frequently work alongside a medical professional and will communicate with other healthcare professionals involved in the client’s care to explain any nutritional therapy program that has been provided.What a nutritional therapist can help me with?
- individually assessed dietary therapy for total mind and body balance.
- Optimal food preparation.
- traditional approaches to detoxification and optimal body function.
- lifestyle recommendations specific to each client needs.
- Clear and easy to follow information that encourage each individual to achieve optimal health and well-being.
The Nutritionist will create a specific health plan tailored to your needs and goals. Each plan will have diet and lifestyle suggestions and will be created and agreed with the client. The therapist will provide meal ideas and recipes, teach you how to shop healthily and recommend on the right supplements when needed.
On follow up appointments the therapist will monitor how you are progressing with the plan and make any possible changes needed to reach the final goals.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
- Initial nutritional consultation for 1 hour with 30 minutes free reflexology £90.00
- Follow on consultations 1 hour £90.
- If booking reflexology on any follow up consultation you receive 20% off a full priced hour
- Food intolerance testing if added with consultation or reflexology ONLY £65
- Food intolerance test on its own with no nutritional consultation or reflexology £100.00
A food intolerance test is not the same as a food allergy test for more information on food intolerance tests click here
Food intolerance and food allergy in brief
- Reactions are usually delayed and symptoms may take several days to appear
- You can be intolerant to several different food groups at the same time
- Sufferers can experience multiple symptoms, from migraine to bloating, diarrhoea, lethargy and a generally feeling un well
- Reactions usually occur quickly, with a maximum of 2 hours after exposure to the ‘reactive’ food
- The body’s IgE immune system is activated by the immediate ingestion of the reactive food
- Symptoms include: difficulty breathing, rashes, swelling, runny nose and anaphylactic shock These can potentially be life threatening